Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Testing a Canon EF 35-70mm 1:3:5-4:5 A Lens

A friend was cleaning out and found her old 35mm Camera with a Canon EF 35-70mm 1:3:5-4:5 A Lens attached and since the camera was not working (she thought, I got it shooting and advancing the film again) she asked me if I would be interested in the lens for my DSLR.



Settings 1/125s 4.5F ISO 100 35-70@70

It is a little noisy and chunky sounding...Could just need to be loosened up a little more...The zoom was stuck when I first got it (could have been the reason her 35mm would not fire for her)

I am going to play with it for a few more days and see what it can do...might be fun to see if it will function as a macro...also would like to get a person in front of it and see if it is any good as a portrait lens.

Kelsie

No comments: