Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Birthday Boy by the River

Since Facebook has rendered me powerless to post for the time being, I will be posting some sneak peeks here on my blog. Never know might get me motivated to update the blog a little bit more often lol



Master Avery turned one this month...and I was thrilled to be chosen to capture these future memories for his parents...He is just cute as a button and all boy...It was a very challenging day for this lady photographer to keep his focus so close to the Suwannee River, with noisy motor boats just calling out for a little boys attention. Despite the distractions, he did an awesome job being adorable.



And this would be an perfect example why we call this the golden hour...The only thing I did to this photo was brush the shadows on the baby with a 10% shadow to give him a little more pop, but the background is just as God and nature made it...the sun reflecting back up off of the water...truly magical.

No comments: