Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Family Photoshoot



I love when a family entrusts me to capture their precious moments for them.



I love even more to see the dad's relax despite the camera being pointed at them.



And the kids have so much fun they don't want to leave.


I love seeing parents and kiddies enjoying the time together with no stress or pressure.


There really is something wonderful about spending time together outside in a rural environment that makes it all feel like a family fun day.


And I would not have it any other way...

Thank you to Jason and Sarah for allowing me to photograph you and your gorgeous children.

Blessings Kelsie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun having our pictures taken by you! I love all the pictures you took. We will cherish them forever! Thank you!

Love,
The Klinks