Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Photoshop Elements 10 + Eyelove2

Playing with PS Elements 10 and Action Eyelove2 for the first time today.

I removed the fly-aways on her forehead, tweaked the levels, reduced the noise and warmed the image with PSE on this photo...and of course Eyelove2 to make her gorgeous green eyes just POP.


Totally love how gorgeous my Daughter eyes now look in her prom photo from 2010



For this little bundle of sweetness I tweaked the levels and applied Eyelove2.
I also used it on the little dribble of sugar on his cheek.

I know I have a long way to go and soooo much to learn but I think this is not to bad considering I have not used any PS programs in over a decade and only installed PSE10 this morning...I almost feel disloyal to my Macromedia Fireworks MX  lol

But the real wow was the Eyelove2 Action and it was FREE...yay


Both images were from my archives and taken with older cameras...I am looking forward to seeing what I can produce with my Cannon and PSE10 combined....

Blessings Kelsie

No comments: