Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

New Studio Space

So many exciting things happening at Our Country Home...I am in the middle of putting together a studio space for the little ones (or a single adult) ...My new 35mm lens has arrived Wednesday and the lights should be delivered Monday....In the meantime I made do with the lighting and lens I had and celebrated with Master One and we smashed a cake.

Happy 1st Bday little man.



Now this is how it should be done...face first.



Then maybe a little bit of hands



and then some feet.

Me and his momma (and my husband) were just dying laughing at the amount of fun he was having..I am surprised anything was in focus I was shaking with laughter so hard.




A little before the cake...5alarm cute



Such a classicly handsome little guy.


Thank you Master T for coming by and Christening the new space with me.

Blessings Kelsie


No comments: